Precision Aerobatics team are proud to announce the new Thrust Revo series
The Thrust Revo line motors are extremely lightweight, efficient and powerful. Offered with carbon fiber X mount for rear mounting they are simply the best in their class, allowing you to swing at least one size prop larger and extended flight duration! Not only that they are very affordable!
Here are some of the features:
- Nearly double the poles: with 24 poles these motors produce a lot more torque (more magnets = more torque!!)
- Minimized gap between the magnets and stator to boost up torque & thrust!
- Specially designed front fan rotor blades!
- The fan creates a vacuum of air, channeled between the magnets and stator then expelled through the end bell – keeping the motor cool to withstand hard 3D flying and abuse!
- Stator lamination increased to 0.2mm. This means Increase efficiency – similar to that of very expensive F3A motors!