Before you commence assembling of your new model please inspect the contents of the kit for any damage that may have occurred during transport or a suspected manufacturing defect. If you suspect any component is subject to shipping damaged you have 14 days to report it from the day of receipt. Do not commence the assembling of this kit. We do not accept the return or replacement of parts on which assembly work has already begun. If you have commenced building of the kit, it is now yours.
At Precision Aerobatics (PA), customer satisfaction is a number one priority to us. For this reason we go to great extents to assure high quality products, knowledgeable technical support and timely order processing. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase you can send it back for a refund within 14 days of the receipt date, under the following guidelines:
- All returned merchandise must be in new and unused condition and in original packaging. 20% restocking fee will be applied to all returns. The mounting of any parts, subassemblies, any electronics, any hardware, any similar conditions will constitute the merchandise as used. Precision Aerobatics does not except returns on used merchandise.
- All electronics, unless defective are non-returnable.
- Any merchandise returned to Precision Aerobatics that are determined to be used or not new due to packaging damage, signs of use or missing parts, including instructions, manuals or any factory paperwork, will be returned to the customer and the customer will pay all shipping costs.
- When preparing your merchandise for return make sure all packaging materials, all parts and all instructions and paperwork are included. If anything is found to be missing, Precision Aerobatics will not be able to accept your return.
- Contact PA to obtain an RMA# (returned merchandise authorization). Any merchandise arriving without an RMA will be refused and returned to sender.
- Precision Aerobatics will only refund shipping charges on returns if the return is due to a shipping error. Any other shipping charges will not be refunded. The refund will only be for the cost of the item returned. The customer is responsible for any insured returned shipments. Precision Aerobatics will not pay for insurance on returned shipments.
- Any returns sent COD would be refused.
When the package arrives, if there is any visible damage please refuse the shipment. If the damage is discovered after accepting the package please email us detailed photos of the damage including the outer box to [email protected] and include your order number. Make sure to save all paperwork and packaging with the damaged merchandise, we may need it to process a claim. Do not return any shipment damaged merchandise yourself. We will issue a pick up ticket once a claim has been filed.
Check your order and merchandise as soon as it is received. If you find any defective and or missing parts before use, please be sure to contact Precision Aerobatics as soon as possible for replacement.
If you feel that your shipment has been lost in transit, please contact us and we will track your shipment for you. If it is determined that a shipment is lost we will file a claim with the carrier and replace your shipment.
contact [email protected] Ph: (770) 292-9122
Precision Aerobatics (“PA”) warrants to the original purchaser that the product purchased (the “Product”) will be free from defects in materials and workmanship at the date of purchase. This warranty is not transferable and does not cover (i) cosmetic damage, (ii) damage due to acts of God, accident, misuse, abuse, negligence, commercial use, or due to improper use, installation, operation or maintenance, (iii) modification of or to any part of the Product
OTHER THAN THE EXPRESS WARRANTY ABOVE, PA MAKES NO OTHER WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION, AND HEREBY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE PURCHASER ACKNOWLEDGES THAT THEY ALONE HAVE DETERMINED THAT THE PRODUCT WILL SUITABLY MEET THE REQUIREMENTS OF THE PURCHASER’S INTENDED USE.
Purchaser’s Remedy PA’s sole obligation and purchaser’s sole and exclusive remedy shall be that PA will, at its discretion, either (i) service, or (ii) replace, any Product determined by PA to be defective. PA reserves the right to inspect any and all Product(s) involved in a warranty claim. Service or replacement decisions are at the sole discretion of PA. Proof of purchase is required for all warranty claims. SERVICE OR REPLACEMENT AS PROVIDED UNDER THIS WARRANTY IS THE PURCHASER’S SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY.
Limitation of Liability
PA SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS OR PRODUCTION OR COMMERCIAL LOSS IN ANY WAY, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SUCH CLAIM IS BASED IN CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR ANY OTHER THEORY OF LIABILITY, EVEN IF PA HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. Further, in no event shall the liability of PA exceed the individual price of the Product on which liability is asserted. As PA has no control over use, setup, final assembly, modification or misuse, no liability shall be assumed nor accepted for any resulting damage or injury. By the act of use, setup or assembly, the user accepts all resulting liability. If you as the purchaser or user are not prepared to accept the liability associated with the use of the Product, purchaser is advised to return the Product immediately in new and unused condition to the place of purchase. These terms are governed by NSW AU law. PA reserves the right to change or modify this warranty at any time without notice. Both you and PA agree to resolve all disputes between you and PA through BINDING ARBITRATION. Arbitration means that you and PA are each waiving the right to a jury trial and to participate in a class action.
BY THE ACT OF ASSEMBLING AND OPERATING THE ASSEMBLED MODEL OR ANY OF ITS PARTS YOU ASSUME AND ACCEPT FULL LIABILITY FOR YOUR ACTIONS