US Domestic Shipping
- We ship model planes by FedEx Ground. Be sure to open the box as soon as you received it. You have 14 days to report any damage.
- We ship small accessories by USPS.
- Tracking information is sent to you by FedEx or by Stamps.com once the package is shipped out.
- All items are shipped out of Chapel Hill North Carolina.
- Pick up can be arranged. Please contact us to arrange collection.
- If you need extra fast shipping such as Next Day, or 2-day service please ask for it. These services may be limited depending on your service area. Holidays and weekends will delay delivery.
- Save $$ on shipping and handling: Buy all your needs at the same time. Keep in mind that when you buy an aircraft we can put in its box all the accessories needed, so you pay shipping and handling fees for one box only.
- If you feel that your shipment has been lost in transit, please contact us and we will track your shipment for you. If it is determined that a shipment is lost we will file a claim with the carrier and replace your shipment.
- We are shipping models to Canada using USPS Priority Mail® which takes 10 working day. We can also ship UPS if you prefer. When a package has a battery in it, it will be shipped UPS.
- Smaller orders are shipping USPS First Class, this generally takes 14 days.
- We now CAN ship Lithium batteries to Canada using UPS service.
- If you wish to speed the shipping it is advisable to use near boarder service and collect your order within the US. Shipping to MI for example takes only 3 working days and cost a lot less.
- International orders are shipped USPS or by courier per your choice.
- Import tax and Duties applies and are different in each country. All duties and taxes are payable by the customer and are not pre-paid.
- Lithium batteries cannot be shipped outside of the United States except to Canada.
- We do not ship to China.
- Note that when ordering outside of the US/Canada we will only charge you for the items during the online purchase. Once the order is packed and shipping is calculated we will send you an email to a secure payment page to pay for shipping of your order.
- Shipping damages to International address are not in our control. Item that has been damaged in shipping needs to be presented to the postal service in your local postal office. You will need to take the item and its packing materials to the post office to make a claim and the postal officer will submit it in your behalf. Once you provide us with the claim number, we will be able to submit a claim from our end with our local postal service. The postal services then evaluate the case (may take up to 90 days depends on each country) and if determine to compensate they will let both parties know. They may then compensate for the damage and follow that we will send a replacement for the damage parts that were compensated. If no compensation is received from the post office, we will only be able to offer help with the replacement parts at a discounted rate as a new order. Shipping charges will apply to such new order.