New EVO version, with upgraded stronger user-selectable HV SBEC (6.0 / 7.4 / 8.0v)
Beware of copies!
PA Quantum EVO line features outstanding quality backed by equally outstanding service since 2003.
The Quantum EVO range has developed over the years and has proven to be reliable and efficient. Unfortunately, however, this success has also attracted companies who have sought to copy our ESCs. Customers are being confused by similar packaging and instruction manual. Some vendors are suggesting these copies are in fact PA Quantum, or produced at our manufacturing facility. Beware of cheap imitations!! BAD ESC = CRASHED PLANE.
Quantum EVO adjustable HV SBEC
This is the latest edition of our Quantum Evo Electronic Speed Control (ESC) featuring a high output SBEC capable of delivering 6v, 7.4v or 8.0v. It ships preconfigured for plug-and-play use with Thrust brushless motors. Years of R&D and experience has culminated in this extremely reliable, efficient and robust ESC.
- Selectable high voltage switching BEC (Battery Eliminator Circuit)
- Powerful SBEC – capable of high amp peak
- Smooth and accurate throttle linearity
- New design larger efficient heat sink
- Designed, tuned and optimized for Thrust™ motors
- Fully programmable Microprocessor Controlled for all applications
- User friendly interface for quick and easy hassle free programming
- Exceptionally low resistance for efficient cool operation
- High rate switching with high RPM brushless motor support
- Rugged surface mount industry grade components for added reliability and crash durability
Quantum ESC allows you to program all functions to fit your specific needs, which makes it very efficient and user friendly:
- Brake setting (we recommend using brake only for folding props applications)
- Battery type (LiPo or NiCd/NiMh)
- Low voltage cutoff setting
- Factory default setup restore
- Switching frequency
- Low Voltage Cutoff type – LVC (power reduction or immediate shutoff)
- Timing settings (to enhance ESC efficiency and smoothness)
- Soft acceleration start ups (for delicate gearbox and helicopter applications)
- Motor rotation (clockwise\counterclockwise)
- Governor mode (for helicopter applications)
Built-in safety features:
- Thermal overload protection
- Automatic throttle shut-off if signal is lost
- Power arming protection (to prevent accidental motor spool-up when switched ON)
- ESC is equipped with audible alert tones to indicate abnormal conditions
|Quantum 35 EVO|
|Burst Current (<10s)||40A|
|Switching BEC Output||
* It is essential to allow good air flow (using the supplied air baffles and installing the gear per the instruction manual) over the motor, ESC and batteries under normal RC hobby use only, otherwise, ESC will heat-up and reach the thermal protection threshold or may damage.
Ultimate AMR 60 Spare Parts, Thrust Motors, Thrust Motors Spare Parts, Addiction X Spare Parts, Addiction Spare Parts, Extra MX Spare Parts, Extra 260 Spare Parts, Katana 52 Spare Parts, Electric Shock Spare Parts, Ultimate AMR Spare Parts, Katana MX Spare Parts, XR-61 / XR-61T Spare Parts, XR-52 Spare Parts, Addiction XL Spare Parts, Katana Mini Spare Parts$7.95
Electric CF Servo Arms, Addiction Spare Parts, Carbon Fiber Servo Arms, Extra 260 Spare Parts, Ultimate AMR Spare Parts, Katana Mini Spare Parts$9.95
Servos, Addiction Spare Parts, Extra 260 Spare Parts, Electric Shock Spare Parts, Ultimate AMR Spare Parts, Katana Mini Spare Parts$95.80
Thrust Motors Spare Parts, Prop Adapters, Addiction Spare Parts, Katana Mini Spare Parts$7.65